Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Closed Eyes, Walking Around, Talking To JESUS...

I'm not even folding my hands in prayer but walking around leisurely with my eyes closed just "talking out loud" to God Almighty, Lord Jesus Christ as I would any person I'm talking to in person in real life.

Just being personal with God. Just being me and talking to Him; laying it all out there since there's no sense in "hiding anything from God".

He knows our weaknesses, He knows our strengths. He knows our flaws, failures and imperfections.

Knows our likes and dislikes and everything about us because... He CREATED US. Amen.

So yeah, just be personable to God in how you speak to Jesus and He'll be attentive to your prayers.

As always we should be RESPECTFUL unto our Lord and Saviour when we speak to Him and every so often we may like and want to "pause" after speaking and listen closely to see if we hear His Voice of His Spirit speaking back to us. A DIALOGUE and not a mere "monologue" of us talking to ourselves.

Just simply close your eyes firmly, keeping them shut and talk all you want and need of whatever comes to mind; especially important stuff like speaking the good for family, friends, loved ones and ESPECIALLY people in your life that are your ENEMIES.

I speak that God does GOOD for my enemies and forgives them and blesses them with the Truth of Salvation through the Son of God, LORD JESUS CHRIST. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment